LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya (trainee)     24 May 2013

Please judge (quick)

Friends Please judge if I am wrong...even I ll appreciate ur negative reply because i knw my account would be deleted within few time

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Swmw-392901.asp#.UZ8HhaIya5j

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 May 2013

From every end you are wrong talking what you like without any respect to the seniors of this forums naturally you get such response and

you had posted a query and you got the answer from Mr Kumar J and again you posted in this forum to judge 

this itself shows but a professional needs patience and should wait till they get response from seniors 

it is a know fact that a company can afford a professional lawyer before that they want to gather information regarding there cases but you should not have used such words

1 Like

Priya (trainee)     24 May 2013

Mr.Kumar J is not part of this issue...I didnt said a single word to him...and i m thank ful that even after the reply of the two lawyer he answered my query.

Mr. Shroff replied to me bt my question was not with him....thats why I take it to open forum

Lastly I have gone through the records and I have seen several resopnses like that one of them is

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Land-ceiling-act-394351.asp#.UZ8aWqIya5h

Whther is it necessary to be tagged as professional,,,,student,,,,housewife.,,,,,lawyer ,,,practioner for a query..being a querist I needed a answer for satisfaction of my self respect that whether I was wrong in posting that query or did I deserved that reply of Charity,...sharing ur views is not a charity.

I have lot of patience and I knw hw to behave with my elders but some questions needs to be replied back sir.....being advote you knw that silence is acceptance of ur crime.

Hwever thanks sir.... for ur reply no hard feelings...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register