LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (p)     20 May 2013

Act of person mr lalit

I submitted a tender form to Nagarpalika Perishad for plot in 2002 which was commercial cum residential purpose (1000 sq fit only)

My rats was Rs. 250.50 sq ft (ceiling cost was 245 sq ft) But nagarpalika intentionally lost the tender file and same plot was allotted in 2007 to other person Mr Lalit ( 152 sq M. area) without any tender in Rs 165/- per sq ft. When i objected Nagarpalika cancel the allotment of the Mr Lalit. ( Mr Lalit and Nagarpalika accountant only went to the registrar office and did the registry without any order of CMO and after 10 days both again did the correction registry for the plot area saying due to clerical mistake area of the plot was 182 in the allotment letter so need correction registry without any order of cmo, also increased area covers the pump house of the Nagarpalika which these two people planed and did the registry, Nagarpalika cancelled the plot allotted to Mr Lilit due to ill legal allotment and file the criminal case against the CMO and Accountant only of the Nagarpalika holding that time.(now both retired person)

I also file the case in district forum and forum agreed and given decision in favour of me with Rs 2000/- Penalty and to allot the same plot b/c now plot is cancelled. Nagarpalika appeal in state commission against the order but their appeal dismiss and allowed the same dission of the district forum.

Mr lalit also submitted an application to state commission and in state of state commission his name is written as applicant but he was not applicant in district forum.

Now what will be the status of Mr. lalit (His allotment is cancelled but he is the registered holder of the plot , actual authorised person of the Nagarpalika for to registred a document is CMO not accountant so what will be the status of registry.)

Can Mr lalit file appeal to National commission or not

Learning

2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     20 May 2013

Dear Sunil, Wait and watch, let the appeal period be lapsed and then file execution application u/s 25/27 of consumer protection act. He has no status as allotment is already cancelled then on the basis of that you can ask land owning agency to get the registration cancelled by writing letter otherwise you have to file suit for declaration before the civil for cancelation of documents and possession against both Mr Lalit and Nagarpalika. Rajiv Bhasin Advocate bhasin & Associates bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505

sunil (p)     20 May 2013

D Thx for ur sugs

I wanted to know about validity of the registry

The right Person is CMO

Registry done by unauthorised officer an Accountant of the nagarpalika what will be the status (null and wide or ...)

you can ask land owning agency to get the registration cancelled by writing letter.......

What do u mean by writing letter... (i.e. request them to go for civil suit or nagarpalika will write a letter to registrar for cancelation

Police already file the case under section 420 against CMO and A/c . can Mr Lalit will cover for the same case or no

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register