LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Julius (Head - Operations)     20 May 2013

Section 497 (adultery)

I was married was over 7 years and have a son who is 5 years old, last year i caught my wife red handed for having an affair with a person who used to work in her office, after this was caught she and her parent filed a case of domestic voilance against me and forced me to sign the divorce papers. I did tried my best to save my marraige and my family but things didnt worked out. on feb 18th this year we signed for mutual divorce and was granted by the court but the papers is still awaited.

Now i have some evidence and some papers to prove that my ex-wife had an affair - can i file a case of adultry or may be some other case against the man with whome she has her affair. I cant let that man and my wife laugh on my life and live happly. A lot of nasty things are being told against me to all my family and friends. Can i do somehting???

Learning

3 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     20 May 2013

since there is already an annulment granted by court, now as per your query for filing a case of adultry it seems you cannot go ahead for filing a case od adultry.

It is too late for you to file a case of adultry.

Regards

Julius (Head - Operations)     23 May 2013

Is there no way to bring this to light, should i keep quite and mum and see to it that people piss on my life and i cant do anything. There has to be some way or some other section or law or method that i can screw that guys life. Pls help

(Guest)

@Querist,

1.It's impossible to let a woman punished by law for adultry.

2.Adultry can be a ground in securing a divorce.

3.Adultry can be a ground in denying compensation to any audlterous wife.

4.Adultry can be a ground in helping you to fight any other false cases filed by your wife.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register