Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit (tech support )     18 May 2013

Marrital juiditional law ??

heyy sir,

my freind (girl/ST caste/ 25 yrs old) got married in her caste,, arranged by her parents.. she didn't want to marry him but under d parental pressure , some reasons she surrendered n got married on 13th feb , 2013

she was not then, she is not happy now,,,,, she want to get seperated from her husband but her husband is not ready,,,,,(here u do not think he is innocent,, it's not like that,,, when my freind got ingaged to him under pressure on 1st june 2012, she asked him to refuse her n break d engagement beacause she can't di this but six month passed but he didn't,, she cried, tried to convinse him but he didn't did so please don't think he is inmnocent. dere r so many things wich happened in betweeen ok,,,) 

so here is d case,, so please let me know is dere any rules to reject d marriage (becoz i heard that in d initial phase(6 months or 1 year) of  marriage can be rejected without divorce ) or if not then plz tell me that can she get  divorce without her husband consent/will,,,

means if one party is willing to get seperated then wat is d procedure, don't get any wrong idea dat she wants money for that or something else,,,,, she just want to live her life without him,,,, dats it

so tell me pls is it possible ????????

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     18 May 2013

not possible.Where did you hear that marriage can be rejected ? there are some ground of divorce and parental pressure is not of them.

sridhar (none)     30 May 2013

There is a NEW LAW coming up callrd IRBM through which she can reject her husband any time she want and loot him nicely, also she can loot his property.

ask her to wait for that IRBM  LAW. By the way are you her Boy Friend?

Cast does not have weight in the marriage law but gender has loads of weight.

I suggest you one thing, there is a difference between writing SMS on phone and writing in computer, you may have to know that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register