LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kedar verma (boss)     17 May 2013

Director wants to resign

I am the director in my company with 50% shares, there is the other director who is also the chairman. Since my company is running in losses I would like to quit and find myself a job. What would be the procedures involved. Ours is a software company and we have sold certain products to customers. There is a chance that the other director continues the company or that he may close it down, I would leave the option to him.

Learning

3 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     17 May 2013

Dear Sir,

We would be able to assist you through, for any further queries please visit www.indialawhelp.com

We have offices in New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Dhanbad, Goa, Barod

Regards

Akshay Sahni 

Advocate

www.indialawhelp.com

LLB.ACS Gourav Khatri (COMPANY SECRETARY)     17 May 2013

Hi Kedar,

You need to do only two things:

1. Draft a resignation letter sign it and scan it and send at the Email Ids of your Board Members.

2. Forwarded the same email to the concerned ROC.

After tendering resignation, it is the responsibility of the Company Directors to file the same with the ROC within 30 days from the day of Resignation.

Gourav Khatri/csgouravkhatri@gmail.com/9958798699

Attached File : 720019228 resignation from the directorship.docx downloaded: 106 times
1 Like

Priya (trainee)     17 May 2013

Agree wid Gourav...in case u want anything in lieu of ur 50% shares ask the other director ...negotiate and if he want to get the company closed then go for fast tract exit  i.e strike off simple procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register