Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     19 August 2009

Regarding Mutual Consonet Divorce or Annualment of Marriage

Hi

I am suffering in marriage and it seems to be a fraud, arranged Hindu marriage.

It seems to be a very big mistake of my life.

We are not compatible to each other and have lot of understanding and mental differences.

Our marriage is going to finish one year and we hardly lived together for 3-4 months and then separated.

Reasons behind suffering are:

àLack of Physical Intimacy: YES
àLack of Adjustments: YES
àUnreasonable Expectations: YES

àOur way of thinking is different.

àAnd we are mutually incompatible to each other.

àWe are not able to understand each other.

àWe are not able to tell our feelings each other.

à Expectations   are very high from husband. And such expectations are not met due to practical aspects/non willingness and lake of love and as such the same results in repeated heated arguments between us.

àLot of times we end up in heated arguments whenever we faced each other over little issues.

àNo respect is given to groom and his family.

àWe don’t feel Love to each other as well as in relationship

àWithin 8 months the marriage broke down and we started living separately. So purpose of marriage doesn’t seem to be fulfilled.

Please give me advice either we should go for marriage annulment or mutual consonant divorce, what is the difference between two and what is the easy procedure

1)     What will be total expenditure in divorce process and what documents will be required.

2)     We don’t have marriage certificate but have proof of marriage like (Invitation card, Photos), will these only work or I need to apply for registration only for divorce.

3)     Marriage is solemnized at Jaipur and we last lived together at Bangalore.

a.      Where we should file the case?

b.      We don’t want to make this process tough and difficult, please give precautions before filing the case.

c.      We don’t have child from marriage

d.      Wife is working with good salary. So no issues are there.

e.      2 months are left in completion of full year of marriage.

Learning

1 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     19 August 2009

If you both are willing to get divorce then you can adopt the way of mutual divorce and settled all the terms and conditions as per your own wish.

But try to give a chance to your marriage life coz sometimes it takes more than years to understand each other and without knowingeach other some girls did not feel comfertable with thier husabands and react like unknown person.

Your further clarification is welcome at nominal fee at;

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Advocate

M:09814110005

PB. & HRY. HIGH COURT CHANDIGARH (INDIA)

With Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register