Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nimrod India (Partner)     15 May 2013

Siphoning of money from partnership

Hi

I have found that my partner (who has now retired) had siphoned moneys by over invoicing purchases and taking back cash from our partnership firm's supplier. Can I file a criminal complaint?  We are an unregistered partnership firm.

thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

advocate praveen (prop.)     15 May 2013

You can file a case, if you have sufficient proof.  It is not sure that u will get success.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     15 May 2013

Dear Ketan,

You are twisting the queries. You are not asking it clearly. I have already replied towards earlier query that Civil case is barred when there is unregistered partnership but in criminal you can file it without delay.

But you have to prove the allegations. As  per the  present query it is difficult to prove unless and until you have sufficient documentary proof you can prove your case. no supplier will come forward in your support.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate

bhasin.laws@yahoo.com

Nimrod India (Partner)     15 May 2013

Sir, The material has been bought at 3 times the market rate and it is almost a commodity product.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     15 May 2013

Dear Ketan,

Please call me on my no.  and discuss your queries, so that i can advise you properly. you are asking queries in piecemeal which are of no use.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register