Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanuvkk (xxx)     12 May 2013

Need advice on the situation

hi all,

In a nutshell, got married 2 yrs back and got separated within 2 months; husband abused me and constanatly asked me to leave the house constanatly and on the day i told him i was going coz he was constantly abusing and asked me to leave. the next  day they called my people and said that i was not behaivng/treating my husband well and i left him wantedly and came. Also they threatend us saying he was trying to commit suicide because his wife left him and went away.

We (me/my family) tried to reconcile 4-5 times in the past 2yrs; but all the times after the discssuions with them my people were getting ready to send me back; they used to start creating fights again saying that am not good; not treating my husband properly; etc...

Now, he was just trying to show/prove(all messgases/mails). that he was willing to take me back but its me thats not going back to live with him; which as a matter of FACT he was trying to get rid of me from the beginning.

My family asked me not to reply to his emails because i was getting into lot of depression and not able to do work at office; and if he is truely willing to have a life then he would have taken me back that all the times i was trying to go back to him; now he need to approach the elders (his n mine) and not just mailing me simply saying he want to take me back and then wantly torturing and harrassing me through mails once i start replying to them (coz it happened all the times earlier).

Am sure 100% that he dont want to continue this marriage; and at this point after all me and my family went through with him/his family -  i also dont want to continue in this marriage.

Now, am sure that he is trying to prove (take all these emails as evidence in future) that am not going to him even though he wants to live with me. What shall i do in this case coz as a FACT he wants divorce with me and am sure wants to marry someone else (pretty soon)?

Please am seeking advice on this situation on waht to do now as he is trying to build-up evidance that the problem is with me and not him.

Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     12 May 2013

you should have replied to emails sent by your husband . if in his emails he has requested you to return to your matrimonal home you should have immediatedly  in reply agreed to do so . 

as on date no case for divorce has been filed . 

it is better to contact a local lawyer explaint he detailed facts of your case , emails received from your husband and reply to them under his guidance . 

if both the parties want a divorce do it by mutual consent 

bhanuvkk (xxx)     13 May 2013

thank you for the response. will try to check with an advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register