Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai goud k (business)     09 May 2013

Women right on grandfather property

hi

this is jai from hyderabad,

i have few questions regarding the rights on grand father property for women.

my grand father died long back and the property was shared by my father and his brothers nearly 40 years back and now the propery was on the name of my father.(some of the property was sold without any signatures of me and my sisters)

we are three members,me and my two elders sisters who got married 1st.in 26 years back(1987)and 2nd in 23 years back.1989 ending.when the time of marraige my father was give them more then the share they willl get in total(sale the property and give the money and did the marraige very grandly and given all the things a daughters gets from their family)both of my sisters get more then the share......they will get.

now they went to court ,for share on the remaining property which is now become costly after 26 years.(out of total land we sold some in 2001,2002,2003... and some went for by-pass  road and some property was on my name andn remaining on my father name.

1Q,now my question is did they have right to file a case on the property which is on my name and my fatther which we get it from my grandfather.as we dont expect from them.

2Q,if they can file a case,what about the things we have given to them by selling the huge property.how can we prove as we dont have any paper documention.

please suggest................

thanks & regards

jai

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register