LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit (MD)     05 May 2013

Fir filled under 420 on employee and directors

One of my friend worked with an internet services company. The company used to get its work done (click based advertising, website development) from anybody interested by creating a login ID for them (you pay a lum sum amount to get a login and get paid every month for the amount of work you do through that login id). The business was going fine and most of the people were receiving their monthly payments, suddenly the company shut down its operations, blaming its distributors for holding money (login id creation money). My friend was the area head for the business and was face of the company in its territory. An FIR was lodged under section 420 in the nearest police station against my friend (his name is first on the list) and the other two directors of the company (strange bcoz the case should be on the firm and not individuals) blaming them to have done a fraud with the person for a lum sum amount (FIR says the person has the receipts of the cash paid to my friend). My friend has records for most of the amount he received (that he deposited the same amount in the bank the next day) but does not posses an appointment letter (small company so a verbal commitment sufficed). Please suggest a possible remedy for my friend to get out of this mess. Moreover, if somebody can critically analyze the situation and let me know the possible outcomes, that will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Learning

4 Replies

abhishek (advocate)     05 May 2013

go for anticipatory bail and tell ur lawyer about the receipts of amount deposited by your frd and more imp press on the deposition of amount and on the fact that he is only an employe wish u luck

abhishek (advocate)     05 May 2013

there will be many other person like ur frd working without any app. letter and tell me does ur frd has dues with the company?

Thanks Abhishek..really appreciate your reply here...my major concern is..his name appears first on the FIR with the applicant pointing at him for depositing monet..moreover some of the amount that he received from the clients (issued receipts with his signature)..he gave it directly in cash to the directors (no bank record)..yes..he has not been paid for the entire six months he worked for the firm..really appreciate your efforta..thanks

Thanks Abhishek..really appreciate your reply here...my major concern is..his name appears first on the FIR with the applicant pointing at him for depositing monet..moreover some of the amount that he received from the clients (issued receipts with his signature)..he gave it directly in cash to the directors (no bank record)..yes..he has not been paid for the entire six months he worked for the firm..since the firm was a small venture, there were hardly any additional employees... really appreciate your efforta..thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register