Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anwaar Mohammed (Advocate)     28 April 2013

Exam presentation

Hi

Could someone help me on how to present in university law exams 

I have my exams nearing in 10 days

Like for 12 marks - What are the things should be present(Definition with sections Explanation Illustration Caselaws)

For 6 marks - ?

For 4 marks - ?

I beleive writng in paragraphs wont help instead writing in points helps gain more marks (Correct me if i am wrong) 

Kindly suggest your opinion

Thanks in advance for taking time to view my post

Learning

2 Replies

UDAYAGIRI MALLIKHARJUNA RAO (ADVOCATE)     28 April 2013

hai mohidden, donot worry about the examinations. first you relax. 

every one had the good experiences in the examinations. because all are written many exams from our childhood. in every exam we feel very tension. after completion of the examinations. you feel very easy to write the examination and also you must remember one thing that is oftenly all do one mistake with tension only. with tension you may not succeed in the life. 

i want to give one good suggestion is.....

1.  you must write the answers in the point wise.

2. you give cottation marks where it is useful

3. Underline the important points.

4. Writing should be clear for reading.

5. Time maintanence is very important.

because you must attempt every question , you donot waste more time for one question.

6. Remember one thing , you don't forget simple to complex . 

7. which answer you may well known you must give more important to write.

Anwaar Mohammed (Advocate)     28 April 2013

Dear Udayagiri Sir,

Thanks for your kind reply and advice

I feel pretty much relaxed & confident now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register