LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_Victim (service)     26 April 2013

MCD application by force

Hi all My wife has filed 498a/323/DP 3/4 against me. The matter is under mediation.she expressed her desirefor divorce in mediation. Yesterday she alongwith her family threatened me for filing Mutual Divorce else they will do bad within parents and will not withdraw 498 case My question is: 1: in application they have mentioned date of saperation as April 2012, however in her FIR.it is mentioned that she was with me till Aug 2012. Please guide me what to do as my signature are also there on application. What needs to be done from my side..??

Learning

3 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     26 April 2013

for mutual divorce 1 year separation needed.So this will not create any problems. you check other terms and conditions in the petition.

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     27 April 2013

Dear Mr. Bhavesh,

No one can compel you for mutual consent divorce. If you do not wish to have divorce, you should not sign on petition for mutual consent divorce.

As far as her complaint for 498A and other such matter is concenred, you will need to defend your self through good advocate to come out clean.

Regards

Goutam Prasad

Advocate

Supreme Court of India

Mob: 9810753838

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     28 April 2013

Dear Bhavesh

if they took your signature on the papers then denied before the court the court may return this petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register