Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     24 April 2013

Dp-3 against fil whom to report

Members,

My father in law accepted giving dowry to me before marriage in a lawyer notice sent to me.

this makes him also eligible for giving dowry and i want to report this to his department for necessary imediate action. He is a railway commercial cleark posted at chandrapur railway station. please guide me in locating concerned higher authorities where i can complain against him.

regards

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 April 2013

Family members of a man should not be implicated in a dowry case just because their names have been mentioned in the complaint without any specific allegation levelled against them, the Supreme Court has said.

arvind singh mann (advocate)     24 April 2013

make the case against the person who had infact demanded ,or have tortured you to bring the dowery,donot make a false case against  any one

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     18 May 2013

You have not mentioned that when your father in law accepted giving dowry and when your marraige performed and when you want to give complaint against your father in law.  By the above I can understand that there is a long duration of gap and having some personal grudge on your father in law you are getting ready to give complaint.  In my view this is a very weak case.  On limitation aspect you will lose the case.  Moreover, by the delay it is presumed that you have given consent to take the dowry.  So that will not save you in any way, moreover it can cause you damage.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register