LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HR (HR)     24 April 2013

Need help in acquiring obc non creamy layer certificate

Dear Experts, I am a domicile of Maharashtra Mumbai. I belong to Bhandari community which comes under OBC. I have obc certificate but I am told I need to have non creamy layer certificate. Kindly guide how to go about. Thank you in advance Harshada

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 April 2013

Meet the following address and clarified & submit your application.

In June 2008, some New Castes were added, some Castes were deleted or rectified  in OBC, NT and SBC categories on the basis of 3 reports No.18 to 21 of the State Backward Class Commission submitted to the Govt  during 2006 and 2007 and published videMaharashtra Govt Letter No.CBC-10/2006/P.No.94/MVC-5 of Dept of Social Justice, Cultural Affairs & Special Assistance, Mantralaya Extension Building, Mumbai-32 dated 25.6.2008

debapriya biswal (student)     25 April 2013

Dear experts, I am an OBC candidate.My father joined as a clerk in SBI and became an officer at the age of 47 years. Now my query is- has post equivalence been determined in case of SBI with central government. If so from where will i get information about it.

Thank You

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register