Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhusudhan (Enterprise consultant)     18 April 2013

Patta passbook

Hi

My Father was issued  a land of 1.30 Acres from Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department in 1987 with DKT Patta Pass Book.

At that time ours was a Joint family and all patta land was with my Grand Father name for which he had a seperate Patta Passbook. Later after partitions and buying of the land from brothers of my father we are now left with Survey No 230 for which we are complete owners.

My Father had no Passbook for this survey no 230. Now we need a passbook for this Survey no 230 and approached our Village Revenue Secratary. He Said that we can include this Patta land Survey No 230 in old DKT Passbook and there will be no problems for registration of Patta land survey No 230 if we wish to sell this land.

To Our Knowledge Survey No's included in DKT Passbook are not eligible for Registration and only those in Patta Passbook can be registered. Can we  Register Survey No 230 if we include it in DKT Passbook also ?.

The reason V.R.O is saying is that one person cannot hold more than one Passbook in one village Revenue Divison.

Also is it possible to have a patta passbook for Survey No 230 on my name for which my father is owner, as we are undivide family and i am unmarried.

Thanks in Advance,

Madhusudhan. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register