LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N S Kumar (Administration)     10 April 2013

Ulc regularisation

AP govt vide their G.O.Ms.No.747, Revenue (UC.I) Department, Dated: 18.06.2008 provided guidelines for regularising  plots faling under ULC.  The copy of the G.O. is available at https://ulchyd.in/ under GOs/ACTS/Manuals

In the GO , in page(3) under condion (j), it was stated that "The registered transactions of purchase of excess lands / primary documents that took place prior to the date of adoption of Urban Land (Ceiling & Regulation) Repeal Act, 1999 i.e., 27.03.2008 will be considered for allotment under these orders.

Everyone who purhased the lands/property on or before 27.03.2008 are able to apply. Also govt extended the deadline (till further order) by making double charges for applying for regularisation.

My father-in-law purchased ready built  in October 2008  . At the time , he couldn't verify the status of ULC and also thge builder didn't give any copy of NOC from authorities for the transaction .  My father-in-law gifted the house to my wife during November 2009.  We constructed the first floor in 2010 by taking building permission from Grampanchayat.  Now  We want to apply for regularisation of the plot & structure but unable to apply due to the the condition (j) in the GO mentioned above .  Kindly tell what we can do and take precautions.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register