LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abs (stu)     10 April 2013

House to residential apts

Hi! We have a residential house that we intend to demolish and construct a multistorie building with some flats that we intend to sell.

DO i need to apply for conversion of land from residential to commercial? In my opinion i dont think so... Requesting you to please confirm.

Thanks and regards, abhiram

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     10 April 2013

You are converting residential to residential only...Where from you got the word commercial..You have to get approval for the multi storey building.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 April 2013

from city you are from because every city municipal authorities will lay down there rules to be followed by the builder / landlord / developer while constructing a residential flats and commercial building 

you have to follow there specifications before demolishing the house you have to take permission

you have to take permission of the building residential flats or commercial etc.,  to start a residential flat 

sibojyoti chakrabarti (advocate)     11 April 2013

Dear,

You are required to apply to your jurisdictional Municipality for demolishing the building and request for sanctioning a new building plan, which you propose to build.

Once the new plan gets sanctioned you can start the construction of your new building after demolishing the earlier one.

If you have any further querries you can mail me at: sibo.chakrabarti@gmail.com

With Regards;

Sibojyoti Chakrabarti

EMAIL: sibo.chakrabarti@gmail.com

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 April 2013

All the above seniors  statements are correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register