Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunaina (Lawyer)     13 August 2009

Centre mulling scholarships for lawyers: Moily

Sir,

The concept of stipend for young lawyers was introduced in 2007 by state government. I have submitted all the required documents in respect of the same but i did not receive any stipend. No body responds to the same in court. Some of my friends in rural areas have received the stipend but i could not. 

Learning

2 Replies

sunaina (Lawyer)     13 August 2009

Sir,

The concept of stipend for young lawyers was introduced in 2007 by state government. I have submitted all the required documents in respect of the same but i did not receive any stipend. No body responds to the same in court. Some of my friends in rural areas have received the stipend but i could not. 

Advocate.S.A.Siddiq (Advocate)     30 September 2009

Grama Nyayalaya (Village Court ) is not necessary in India , First the Union law Department and State Law Department must be work in properly and do it following :

1.Fill up the vacancies in all courts in India  ( Judges & Court  staffs ) immediately.

2.Computerize the filling systems and administration systems

3.Improve the infrastructure (Building and Furnitures , advocates rooms, toilet, Bar office , public waiting hall , parking facility etc) in court

4.Avoid unnecessary delaying in judgement systems.

5.For immediate action of court orders ,  Create separate Judicial Police Force in India

6.Eradicate the corruption and influence of political pressure in judicial system

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register