Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sami Patel (SERVICE)     08 April 2013

Property card & 7/12 contradiction

Dear All
My mother  inherited property in Mumbai  with 5 tenants since 40 years  on 150 meters as per gift deed agreement made in 1958. we have 7/12 uttara from 1960 until 1990 reflect  her property as 150 meters.
property is  un divided belongs to 2 brothers ABC & XYZ under same survey no :444.
recently property was sold to a builder A2Z.

I need to know how much XYZ  property card shows in  his land on property card and 7/12 uttara.
ABC property card is showing 75 instead of 150 meters, which never done when actual property owners in the family were alive because it was belongs to 2 brothers.

I have been in Mulund talathi office & collectors office at Bandra 5th floor office to get answer I have been told in Mulund talathi officer very rudely I can not do anything accept it the fact your land is 75 meters I think there is some Golmal is going on in this case.

Please guide me under RTI what should be done to correct my property card to be the same as my 7/12 & deed agreement registered .
Thanks a lot Best Regards

S.Patel

Learning

3 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     08 April 2013

you can get repaired 7/12 by tahashildar of the area under " keeping the records updated and repairs of records" ie kamijasth patrak.

Manoj panchal (Sr. Technical associate)     08 April 2013

Dear sir, 

I purchase a flat in navi mumbai Rabale area in gothivali gaon property.

Also made a registration under Article 25(b) to (d) conveyance but when registration done from sub registrar office thane original registration papers send to builder and he take one copy xerox for him and he gave me one copy of that registration paper, but he gives only half papers (only registration papers not property releated papers).

so, my question is, Is it possible to that registration papers taken from direct registrar office in duplicat form.

if it is possible than what is the process?

Kindly revert as soon as possible.

Regards,

Manoj panchal

manoj.n.panchal@gmail.com 

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     08 April 2013

You can apply for certified copy of the deed and after paying prescribed fee you will get set of whole papers. no of pages you can verify from first page,right corner it is mentioned as 1/x,2/x,3/x....so on.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register