Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krushi (investor/ trdaer)     08 April 2013

Transfer of property

Sir,

My father baught a duplex house in 2003 , with 2 registrations , ground floor in his name , first floor in my brothers's name .He passed away in 2006.my mother too is no more. we are 2 siblings and my children are still minors 

I am not interested in the property as i stay far away , what  is the easiest and cheapest way to transfer the property back to my brother so that we will get both the floors .

awaiting your response 

thanks .

Learning

1 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 April 2013

relingquishment deed is a legal document/instrument where a person legally or formally gives up or release his legal rights of the said property beng relinguished int he name of sme other person i.e., in shor meanings to give up or release ones share of an immovable property int he name of some other person.  this is the one of the mode for transferring of immovable property 

as a relinquishment deed is an legal instrument/document by which a person formally gives up his claim to another person, the said deed must be systematically executed and registered as per law depnding upon the need compliances as per the statutory governance

and the stamp duty will vary from state to state enquire with your sub registrar office near you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register