Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kenil shah (Jewellery)     10 August 2009

Salary not received

Hello Lawyers of India,

Myself Kenil Shah,

I use to work as a sales executive with a mumbai based diamond jewelry manufacturing company.i quited my job i june 2009 with an notice period of one month...but my boss told me leave job the same day i applied my resignation.

now,they have not paid me my salary for the may month still and the company owner and the jewelry manufacturing head is not replying on phone and mails since 10th july the reason behind not clearing my salary and even no due date for clearing my salary.

Due to this i ws nt able to pay out my MBA installments and nw i m getting calls frm university to pay out my whole fees asap.

Please help me with the matter.

Thanks & Regards

Kenil Shah

Learning

3 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     12 August 2009

Issue a legal notice.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     12 August 2009

Issue Legal Notice and no response then file application and give details of complaint with grieviences with Assistant labour Commissioner for conciliation - authority will call your employer and you can get justice - it is free of cost no fees nothing you have to pay. And then if no result by compromise then file suit in Labour Court. Also you can file summary civil suit as a Creditor for your legitimate dues/salary.

mahesh pandey (Vice President)     13 August 2009

u can file a case u/s 33(c)(2) of the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 before any labour court  4 recovry of money due from employer, if u failed 2 get any postive response from ur employer even after submitting legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register