LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sipp (accountant)     05 April 2013

Police not arresting criminals

sir, some criminals attacked my house and cause hurt to my father and brother, an fir was registered (sec ipc 452 323 143,148 149, 506(ii) and session court rejected the culprits bails application and ordered them to present in front of magistrate. there were 5 culprtis out of that  4 and 5 th accused arrested and court give bail on strict conditions. 1,2,and 3 accused are not presented before magistrate (case occured on 20 feb 13). they are freely roaming in our area, same day itself  they attacked some other 3 sc/ st persons and they also registered a case against them .(injury in skull 5 cm long) But they are having high political connections and influence in police. what i vl do next. i have applied for rti in police station and taken out the old cases against them from 1990. they attacked one si in 1993, two 452 cases are against them(1993 and 1996). one sec 326 ipc is also registered in 2006 against them ) .Even in 1997  si himself booked them in 107 crpc, but nobody in our area is ready to give case against them as they are politically strong enough supported by ex MPand  one central minister . As i am working in defence as a soldier i am not ready to forgive this . so kindly suggest next step to taken . ( i have already made letter to Collector, and ccommissioner but these all blocked by that minister). (already 5 major news paper give coverage to this with damaged house photos next day itself, but police saying that accused are absouding till now where as there mobile phone numbers are active and they are still roaming in this area). 

Learning

1 Replies

Anuj Kumar (NA)     05 April 2013

Make a complaint U/s.25 of the Bombay Police Act, against the I/O in the case and the local police authorities (with specific names) to the DG nd mark a copy to CP and the zone DCP nd dnt forget get a acknowledged copy of ur complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register