LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DharmeshShah (Self Employed)     04 April 2013

Realexpert advicereqd :fir against498 &avoid tfr of div.case

Dear Experts, this is reagarding the false 498a and DV case against me(married), my elder brother and my widowed mother. After facing last few months of trauma and hell, we have now concluded to the following 3 questions to pursue against this fraud and false 498a gang rather than giving up,since we have strong case and evidences. (we have now recieved Bails)

Need out of box and Expert Legal advice on the following :

1. We want to register an FIR with local police (on the basis of our earlier N.C's) against the 498a gang.

Question : Advocate suggests us to go for Magistrate complain(156)  instead of approaching the local P.Station.

We want action against against them and not just summons.They should feel the fear of arrest.

Question :

So please suggest best route to ensure the registration of FIR against these fraud 498gang,whether approach local P.S or Magistrate complain (U/s 156).We want registration of FIR and not summons.

What best can be done to achieve this ?

2. Filing of Divorce Petition :

Question : What steps should be taken to restrict/stop the transer of Divorse case from our state to SIL's place in kolkata ??

Presently she is somewhere and living her life as usual after registering false 498 & DV case against us.We do not know where she is living.

Regards,

Payal.

Learning

5 Replies

cm jain sir (ccc)     04 April 2013

Dear sister,

1) I hope all have been granted bail.

2) Divorce is bramhastra so take time to file it with all the evidences of her fraud as well as earning. otherwise you have to pay maintanace to this fraud lady.

3)fight the case after collecting all evidences.

4)if possible file DP3 for giving dowry.

5)file tax evasion petition if high dowry amount is admitted.

6) send rti against all family members if they r working/studying.

7)join siff and women team to get strength. Many sisiters and mothers are there in the team.

8) keep patience becoz court cases takes time.

9) Never pay extortion money in the name of settlement/ mediation on false cases.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     05 April 2013

hello,

first contest your case then only go for counter cases.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)

CM Jain Sir  and others,

Can 4 lakhs amount come under TEP?

cm jain sir (ccc)     06 April 2013

@ Dev,

pls read the fir copy and findout how they had paid 4 or x lacks or crores?

File rti for the it return tep in it deptt. against fil or bil or whoever is claiming that this amount is given.

If it is paid cash and is unaccounted money, then TEP can be filed.

FN (Manager)     12 April 2013

dont forget PERJURY...defnititely at later stage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register