LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     02 April 2013

Should i do compromise

I am a 498a,506,294 victim , i am in a govt traning in my traning rule written that if any crimnal case is pending on candidate then he will not be eligible for appointment.

my wife having 4 witnees her mother, father, brother, and one more her neighbour. some phone recording of i am abusing her, and i accepted that i have propose another girl. and some 1 or 2 msg, of threat.

please suggest should ido any compromise or not ?

Learning

6 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     02 April 2013

you should do compromise.

False 498a Allegation by Wife

rahul (director)     02 April 2013

her mother, father, brother, are "INTERESTED WITNESS" not much weightage.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     02 April 2013

Its a tough call to make brother. and you are the best judge.prospect of losing job(as per your service conditions) will have to be weighed against compromise conditions.either way you can not afford to dither on this issue. If marriage seems workable and desirable to you then definitely compromiseif reconciliation is what is meant by compromise. if MCD and cash settlement is meant only you can decide for you. regards ASHOK

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     03 April 2013

In fact you are the best person to decide on issue of compromise. It is better to get information of the appointment possibilities from the authorities concerned. It is because pending criminal trial genrally means for henius acts. Such matrimonial dispute may not be covered many a times.

Goutam Prasad

Advocate

Supreme Court of India

Mob: 9810753838

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

BASANT KUMAR VASHIST (Advocate)     03 April 2013

you should have to do compromise. in every satution and condition.

BASANT KUMAR VASHIST (Advocate)     03 April 2013

In fact you are the best person to decide on issue of compromise. It is better to get information of the appointment possibilities from the authorities concerned. 

you should have to do compromise. in every satution and condition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register