Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mak (manager)     01 April 2013

Property dispute

Hi ,

Please clarify ,My Father and Mother has been dead without any will , Property is in Father name self owned. My Father has 4 kids ( 2 sons & 2 daughters - all married ) of which 1 son and 1 daugheter dead . Now could you give me details how this share of this property will go .Is there any share will go to grand sons  or grand daughters or son - in law s will get the share . 

Your reply is highly appreciated .

Thanks 

Learning

2 Replies

A K Pandey (Manager Production)     01 April 2013

Sir,

I am two brothers only and our mother and Father both have passed away,There is my parental house and some land was in the name of our father,These properties was not purchased by our father,these have been transferred automatically  from Grand father to our father.After the death of our father the Name of my brother and myself have been registerred on on land . But after few days my nephews have submitted the will in their name and claimed that all propeties have been given to him by their Grand father,[My Father].Again I raised an objection to challenge that will.

So please advise Can i get the properties of my father.I am residing in Gujarat and my native is in UP.

A K Pandey

mak (manager)     01 April 2013

Mr Pandey - Not sure why you posted in my Topic . Pls relook 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register