Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nipa Panchal (House wife)     30 March 2013

Consultant fees for accounting and it filing

Dear Sir,

I am house wife, having account in Sharekhan and i trade in shares. I have paid IT for year 2011-12 Rs.32500/-.

My tax consultant charge me fee of rs.14000/- for accounting and filing IT return. I found the fees very high but he

is saying that  accounts of share trading is very time consuming and therefore charges are high.

I want to confirm is it ok or i have to find some other consultant.

Awaiting your early response.

Thanks and Regard,

Nipa

Learning

10 Replies

VARUN MAHAJAN (Proprietor)     30 March 2013

A PROFESSIONAL CAN CHARGE FEE FOR HIS SERVISES WHAT EVER HE ASK FOR THERE IS NO AS SUCH BAR OR STANDERDS SET FOR ANY FEE OR STRUCTURE FOR THE SAME.

IF HE IS CHARGING YOU SO HIGH MIGHT BE ONLY FOR YOUR TRANSACTIONS.

YOUR TAX PAID CANT LET US KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TRADED IN SHARES AS FOR FILING OF ITR WE HAVE TO ENTER ALL THE ENTRIES IN ORDER TO KNOW THE NET TAXABLE INCOME

Nipa Panchal (House wife)     31 March 2013

Thanks Sir..

Osama Kadiwal (Proprietor)     01 April 2013

I think Fees is more

Bcoz i my self charge maximum Rs.5000/- fees of Individual return

M.R.K.PRASAD-Advocate (SELF)     02 April 2013

It is known to all that due to computerization, accounting is mad easy.  In shares transaction also, scrip wise ledgers will give full picture of profit or loss of all scrip’s traded.  And the only part is holding quantity and sold prior year shares whether comes under exemption or taxable either in short term or long term capital gain.  Of course due to   increase in cost of living, professionals also charging high to meet out establishment expenses.  But it seems that in your case consumption of time might be high nd hence charges were high.  You can approach other professional with all the documents and ask them the charges to be paid so that you can decide to continue with present auditor..

ARVIND KUMAR SINGHAL (SENIOR ADVOCATE)     02 April 2013

Before taking assistance you should  ask fee    However  discuss & compromise with your counsel

A.K.singhal

Sr  Advocate

ARVIND KUMAR SINGHAL (SENIOR ADVOCATE)     02 April 2013

Before taking assistance you should  ask fee    However  discuss & compromise with your counsel    Fee depends upon volume of work and time consumbed   Everone has different scale of fee

A.K.singhal

Sr  Advocate

VARUN MAHAJAN (Proprietor)     04 April 2013

Rightly Said by A.K. Singhal you may compromise the fee strcture

advharshavardhan (Executive)     05 April 2013

ya.......... next time you can take care of this..........

USAMA KADIWAL (Accountant)     20 August 2023

I self usama kadiwal from Usaa Tax Consultant

I charge 1000  for without signing and stamp with CA. and with signing and udin is 2500 to 3000 of Individual Income Tax or Business Income Tax. And accounting with income tax 5000. i have more than 6 years experiance in CA Firm.

and i also other Service Provide:

GST Registration, GST Return Filling, Income Tax Return, or Refud with ITR, TDS Filling, Import Export Certificate, Food Licence, Udyam Aadhar, Professional Tax PTEC or/and PTRC, DSC Digital Signature Certificate. 

GST Registration, GST Return Filling: Rs. 500 to 700.

Income Tax Return, or Refud with ITR: Rs. 1000 to 3000.

TDS Filling: Rs. 1000 to 2000.

Import Export Certificate: Rs. 1000 to 1200.

Food Licence: Rs. 1000 to 1500.

Udyam Aadhar: Rs. 300 to 500.

Professional Tax PTEC or/and PTRC: Rs. 500.

DSC Digital Signature Certificate: Rs. 1200 to 1500.

Finalisation of Accounts: Rs.5000 to 6000.

You can Contact Me on Whatsapp 9076456385 or consultantusaa@gmail.com.

corporate genie   08 September 2023

Consultant fees for accounting and income tax filing can vary depending on the complexity of your financial situation and the services you require. Typically, fees for individual Income Tax Return in Gurgaon may start at a few hundred rupees, while fees for more complex business accounting and tax services can range from thousands to several lakhs of rupees. In Gurgaon, Corporate Genie offers professional Income Tax Return filing in Gurgaon tailored to your needs, with fees varying based on the scope of services required. They ensure accurate and compliant tax filing, providing value for your investment in their expertise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register