Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saranya (own business)     27 March 2013

Reply what we do next

Sir,

My friend brother case conjugal rights and maintenance case is going in Court.She is living only 20 days  with my brother.Calling my brother but she didnt like to come with him.After one year she filed conjugal rights and maintenance case to my brother.She is studied B.tech.  She is working in one software concern.She is accepted "I am working ,I amnt like to resign my job and I like to continue my job staying with my parents home.If I live with my husband having some condition I can go only week end (She only filed the case-conjugal rights  and maintenance case)"in hearing case  but not accept in front of judges.
Now last hearing  given 3 months time between them every week end she go to husband home and discus,mingle both of them she accepted all in hearing.After hearing she said through phone
I amnt travel long journey you only come and meet me.My brother staying in madurai she staying in
chennai.My brother having only one day leave in a week but she is two days leave in a week.
Last three months she wont go there

She is working without permission from my brother.she is not like to go there before maaiage she is not working any where.After maariage only she is searching job and staying  with their parents.She is asking maintenance monthly Rs.15,000

Last two years she is staying with their parents .she didnt like to go there but she said you comehere and search job here only .She didnt like his family and said your family no contact with you in future.

What we do next? What will happen?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Common story, go sit at parents place, tell wont come, or you only come, file RCR, file 125, ask for money like beggar, next tell will come, make separate penthouse at Juhu where sanjay dutt lives, get me one car not less than a mercedes, cooking, why dont you get a maid, or go eat outside, I did not marry you to become your cook, ask your parents not to come to our house, you should be thankful that I have not asked you to tie a belt around your neck!

(Guest)

Why she need 15000 rupees when she is living with parents, her parents not feeding her is it?

Or she married only for filing maintenance case and seeking money 15000???

Here total mismatch, what husband should have done, wife has done, husband should have filed RCR.

Ask the husband to accept her back,

Husband is not liable to pay maintenance if she is living away from husband without any justifiable cause.

If husband is willing to take her back, means husband should also maintain her but on the condition that she lives with husband and not with her parents.  If she cannot prove any justifiable casuse, why she doesn't want to live with husband, husband won't be liable to pay maintenance. So first ask husband to tell her to  come back and live, then no need of paying matinenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register