Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jackie Shroff (Consultant)     25 March 2013

Divorse matter first or maintenance matter first

Hi there,

I had applied for Divorse in the family Court in turn after which my wife within next 6 moinths applied foir Maintenance against me. Until the last 4 years, nothing got progressed on the matter as it had gone for Settlement outside court and Mutual Agreement for couple of times. Now I want the proceedings to execute faster within the court .

Can I request the Court /Judeg to get my divorse matter to be executed first and then the maintenace Matter?

Please advise.

Thanks

Jay

Learning

5 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     25 March 2013

How can they give you divorce before deciding the maintenance? Apply for quick disposal in the high court.

www.mehnat.in

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jay

Hi there,

I had applied for Divorse in the family Court in turn after which my wife within next 6 moinths applied foir Maintenance against me. Until the last 4 years, nothing got progressed on the matter as it had gone for Settlement outside court and Mutual Agreement for couple of times. Now I want the proceedings to execute faster within the court .

Can I request the Court /Judeg to get my divorse matter to be executed first and then the maintenace Matter?

Please advise.

Thanks

Jay

First payment, money matters all first, dont you remember why your lovely wife put maintenance application?

She is on the streets, begging, she has no shelter, no proper clothing, no proper hairdo.

Even if you are really begging on the streets, homeless, it is the first and foremost duty of YOU the husband to provide monetary relief to the wife, later on story telling, then after looking into who has been more a villain, divorce will be granted.

Want quick divorce?  Pay money, lots of money to beggar wife, she agree for MCD, you part with money, she part with you! Simple.

Cant pay loads and loads of money, go HC, ask for speedy tria!

sridher (system analyst)     26 March 2013

ask for speedy trial under section 21 (b) Through your lawyer

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     27 March 2013

I CONSIDER THE ADVISE OF 'HELPING HANDS'

4 YEARS GONE WITHOUT MARITAL BLISS & MENTAL PEACE.

WHATEVER MAY BE THE REASON FOR DIVORCE, if wife is not willing for divorce and no valid ground for divorce, SHE SHOULD NOT PUT UNDER STARVATION AND BEG FOR YOUR ALMS, SHE IS HAVING EVERY RIGHT TO CLAIM MAINTENANCE.

IF UR ARE HURRY AND GOOD GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE, FIRST OFFER THE INTERIM  MAINTENANCE CLAIM SUBJECT TO CONDITION FOR SPEEDY DISPOSAL DIVORCE PETITION AND MAIN PETITION OF MAINTENANCE;

IF U CHILDREN ARE THERE OUT OF MARITAL BLIESS; PAY SUFFICIENT MAINTENANCE; DON'T PUNISH THEM IN A WAR BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

FAIR IN BOTH LOVE AND WAR.

LUC TO THE FATE;

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P

I CONSIDER THE ADVISE OF 'HELPING HANDS'

4 YEARS GONE WITHOUT MARITAL BLISS & MENTAL PEACE.

WHATEVER MAY BE THE REASON FOR DIVORCE, if wife is not willing for divorce and no valid ground for divorce, SHE SHOULD NOT PUT UNDER STARVATION AND BEG FOR YOUR ALMS, SHE IS HAVING EVERY RIGHT TO CLAIM MAINTENANCE.

IF UR ARE HURRY AND GOOD GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE, FIRST OFFER THE INTERIM  MAINTENANCE CLAIM SUBJECT TO CONDITION FOR SPEEDY DISPOSAL DIVORCE PETITION AND MAIN PETITION OF MAINTENANCE;

IF U CHILDREN ARE THERE OUT OF MARITAL BLIESS; PAY SUFFICIENT MAINTENANCE; DON'T PUNISH THEM IN A WAR BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

FAIR IN BOTH LOVE AND WAR.

LUC TO THE FATE;

Try finding loop holes for your safety, as you and me cannot change the laws which have been written.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register