Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narendra (Owner)     24 March 2013

Need some valuable input to register my business

Hi Experts,

I am planning to start a software development, IT training and Resource Consultancy firm in Jaipur Rajasthan. I need to know about the type of registration of this business. Shall I registered it as a Firm or a pvt. Ltd Company.

My second question is what sort of taxes/VAT/Service tax will be applicable to my business.

Please advise me. Looking forward for some valuable inputs from the experts.

Warm Regards,

Naren

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     24 March 2013

It depends upon you.  If you are a sole proprietor, it should be registered with registrar of firm as sole proprietor.  If you are more than one it should be registered as partnership firm before the same registrar of firm.  Under this category there will not be much accountability to the Government.

If you want to establish as pvt ltd or public limited company, it should be registered in registrar of companies.  Under this catagery there will be lot of accountability to the government.  Private limited is of your own funds, whereas public ltd is collection of your funds and public funds.

Regarding the taxes,  sales taxes i.e. APGST, CST, Municipal permission etc are required.

advharshavardhan (Executive)     25 March 2013

Hi,

you have both the options.......

1.For private limited company the minimum capital will be 1lakh.

2. You have to register the name.

3. Preparation of MOU & AOA

4. Service tax / VAT  will be applicable if you cross the certain slabs.

we can certainly assist you to do the same... i will sent you the detail process for the same....pls write on adv.gokhale@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register