Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (student)     23 March 2013

Ipc code and punishment

Hi,

I would like to know the IPC code for illegal possession and distribution of drugs.Can u also please let me know the punishment according to Indian Law for such an offence.

Thanks in advance

Divya

Learning

5 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     23 March 2013

Advise your classmates to stop doing this, before you take legal action. The consequences on their life and on the lives of their family members will be very severe and horrific if they are caught and tried, leave alone convicted.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 March 2013

74. Adulteration of drugs

Whoever adulterates any drug or medical preparation in such a manner as to lessen the efficacy or change the operation of such drug or medical preparation, or to make it noxious, intending that it shall be sold or used for, or knowing it to be likely that it will be sold or used for, any medical purpose, as if it had not undergone such adulteration, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to six months, or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees, or with both.

Hi Sir,

THank you for responding to my post.The purpose of my post is educational only.I wanted this information for my final year project. I couldnt get this information anywhere else in google and so put it up in this forum.If you could please provide the information it would help my research a lot.

Thanks,

Divya

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     23 March 2013

search for NDPS act bare act

Thank you very much sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register