LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva Prasad (Prop)     17 March 2013

Mistransfer of shares

Hello to All the Memebers, I have Query. I would be Obliged if I get some advise how to go about it.

I place My case herewith, I lost My Demat Instruction Booklet. It had some signed leaves in it. I kept the signed leaves for the convenience of My family Members, because am mostly out of the city for business trips. While shifting into a new house, somehow we lost the book let. It fell into the wrong hands, they opened a new trading cum demat a/c and transferred the shares, sold them and even got them encashed. I came to know only after 3 months of the transaction, when I got the Demat Statement from My Broking House. When I went to enquire about it with the Broking House they showed the copy of Demat Instruction Slip. Then asked them how come U transfer the shares without my knowledge. Then they said they took confirmation on phone. I never updated my phone details with them. It was the culprit who just wrote a phone number on top of the instruction slip, these guys called that number & obviously that call might have ben attended by the culprit himself. But now, the Broking House is not taking the responsibility. In these Circumstances What should I DO ? 

Please advise Me regarding what has to be done by Me. How should I approach the SEBI about it. Do I have any chance of favourability towards Me. 

Eagerly awaiting for the Feedback from the Knowledgable & Respected Members .

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva Prasad

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register