LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Feroz A. Shaikh (ADVOCATE)     05 August 2009

Legal Process Outsourcing.

Does anybody have an idea as to how to start a legal process outsourcing firm. I do have knowledge about business process outsourcing. I am interested in starting an LPO in family law and crimal matters from US and UK.

Learning

9 Replies

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     06 August 2009

Dear Feroz, I too interested.

Feroz A. Shaikh (ADVOCATE)     06 August 2009

I have an office in London, from where the legal jobs can be undertaken. But, I am still trying to figure out how to handle the complete process.

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     07 August 2009

Mr Feroz

Try to find out the ways and means. I have heard of Legal Transcription when some body was saying. EvenI tried to find out the same but in vain.

Mr Feroz, try to find out that also, I can be of help to you. Feel free to mail your ideas to me

My mail.ID is  ditty33379@rediffmail.com, or gmail.com

Feroz A. Shaikh (ADVOCATE)     07 August 2009

Hi, in fact I have friends who have medical transcription jobs to be executed in India. But, comparitively LPO is very wide and highly paid professional services. In U.S,  a lawyer is paid $250 per hour of job done by drafting etc. However, the same is done in Mumbai  and in India at $65 per hour i.e. $60 per hour x 8 hours of job in a day x 5 days a week x 4 weeks = $9600 x Rs. 50 approx. exchange rate, which comes to Rs. 4,80,000/- per month for a lawyer. I am trying to contact lawyers in UK for the same. I hope if something materialises, I can be of help to you and others also. My email id is ferozpostbox@yahoo.com

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     08 August 2009

Mr Feroz

Thanks for your mail.I will be in touch with you. I will also find out the ways for Legal Tanscription. There is also what is called LPO in our professions. Finad out that also

G.Padmanabhan (Advocate)     09 August 2009

HI, Feroz,

Legal processes can be broadly divided into Document review, legal reserach and litigation support services. Document review is all about finding out the relevancy of documents to the case in hand, legal reserach consists of finding out about the various rulings of court applicable to the case in hand and litigation support is about making transcripts of court proccedings, summarising witness depositions and perhaps drafting memos and petitions etc. US law firms outsource these processes to Enghlish speaking countries, including India in a bid to cut their costs. It is essential to have fairly good knowledge of the US laws and court procedures. I have not had any handson experience with any of the above processes. If you intend to start one, I would very much like to offer my services in the areas of document reserach and drafting assistance. Please email me at gpad54@gmail.com

RAJKUMAR SUTHAR ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     15 August 2009

Originally posted by :Feroz A. Shaikh
" Does anybody have an idea as to how to start a legal process outsourcing firm. I do have knowledge about business process outsourcing. I am interested in starting an LPO in family law and crimal matters from US and UK. "

Respected Feroz ji,

I am glad to know that you have a office in London.I am an Advocate at Jaipur.I am also undergoing LPO training.What can I do for you ,tell me .If you have any work in the Rajasthan, then call me.

Yours faithfully

RAJKUMAR SUTHAR ADVOCATE

EMAIL-rajkumarsutharadvocate@yahoo.in

Mobile-09214860978

WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 (advocate)     15 August 2009

SIR,

I  AM ALSO SEARCHING DETAILS ON THIS TOPIC !

i got this much information :-

India's one of the best Legal Process Outsourcing training academy , pledged to provide training on Efficient, Effective and Economical Legal Support Services to its global clientele in the current dynamic and competitive global business environment.

PathLegal - Kochi First Floor, LITTONIA,N.A.Balakrishnan road, Ernakulam, kochi-18, Kerala, India
+91 9349612060

PathLegal - Denver, USA 2727 Folsom Street #123, Boulder, CO 80304, USA
720-406-7493

PathLegal - Chennai (Training Center) No.1 Bagavantham Street,Thanikachalam Road, T-Nagar, Chennai-600017, India
+91 044 42641969, +91 9884183593

G Venugopalan (Advocate)     16 September 2011

dear sir,

Wht is LPO training?

what is for?

how are we benfitted?

G Venugopalan Advocate vg100@in.com  09890150030

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register