Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     06 March 2013

Is it possible to trace the income through pan

dear members,

just wanted to know if it is possible to trace the income of a person only by having his or her pan number.

i my case i have the pan number of my wife. however is it possible to trace the income only through the PAN or is it not good enough.

thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     06 March 2013

What are you trying to prove?

fighting back (exec)     06 March 2013

hi chetan.....i want to prove that my wife is working, since she is based in another state and filed 125 on me. i have no other means to prove that she is working. since she is an mba graduate. i am damn sure that she is working somewhere, but i have no other means of finding out as i am in another state

R.kumar.bangalore (executive)     06 March 2013

dear rajan,

please check like facebook and other public forum with her friends and relatives.  pan card it is possible, how you will get the details? please think wise and act smart to get the information. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 March 2013

PAN Card now-a-days even almost all household maids have! I was told this by my munshi that even my maid from Chatisgarh has one for each member of her family J That makes me wonder why they are now demanding before Women and Child Development Ministry equity (i.e. at par wages) equating themselves to a housewife i.e. 20% more salary from employer which will set them to be at par with employer's wife. Bingo !! That sums up Chindu's Budget 2013 proposal in lighter vein to all those non accountants here in family law forum J

Well, coming back to your query as in out of box reply, if you invest on below two you will know about her job if any other than tuning into Chidu Part II post divorce;

1. A good telephoto SLR camera with check box on time/date stamp on digital print.
2. Money for hiring local taxi in her living city to follow her 8 hrs. a day door-to-door for a week.

With above two do it yourself findings i.e. if she leaves home for work or she is in a regular job or she is enggaged into tutions or keeping herself busy with some tailoring work or joined some distant uncle's family business (she will say without pay) and for all these discoveries you need to take week long leave from your work for a change to see how good your wife is doing after making your life miserable and any evidence thus cometh are acceptable in Court of Law under S. 125 CrPC for further proceedings U/s 91 CrPC or S. 340 CrPC in interest of justice.

1 Like

498A_Victim (service)     06 March 2013

Hi,

if ur wife is working and TDS is deducted from the salary, u can go through the website below:

https://nsdl.co.in/

here u need to register her PAN number alongwith a mobile number for activation of account and than see the details....

u may need to see form26AS for the PAN number..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register