Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Summersail (Service)     05 March 2013

Husband filing divirce petition

Hi All,

I wish to get rid of my cunning wife and her family. Continuing my married life with them will be same as being servant in my own house. I am firm on my decision of taking divorce but there is no proper ground available for it. They are very cunning and play mind games to mentally harrass me and my family. I have already filed an RCR as my wife is not staying with me since long time.

Please guide me if I can file a divorce if there is no proper ground available for my petition?

What if I stay firm about not accepting her and remain firm for divorce?

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 March 2013

1. Seeking divorce without available as per Law ground is not rosy scenario you have fallen into.
2. Filing RCR and keeping it live and yet thinking of divorce from her is also not right approach.
3. Suggest withdrawing RCR and consulting as in Chamber local advocate found via reference and invite her / her side for amicable settlement talks and get over with divorce via mutual consent route.

Now, how and when you follow para 3 is your lookout.

1 Like

Summersail (Service)     05 March 2013

Thank you, For your prompt response. If I am firm that I need divorce and dont want to continue with her. Apart from that I will withdraw my RCR.

I believe nobody can force me to settle with someone whom I dont want to be with.

In that situation I may need to pay more alimony but does court consider my plea?

(Guest)

Hi author,

You want divorce from her..without any reasonable ground...fine.

But just keep aside your anger for a minute and think  once more. I am not trying to give you any expert advice...as i am also seeking suggestions here.

In court case if you want to save time then you will loose money and if want to save money then you will loose time.My lawyer told me this. So think what you want to save and what you want to spend.

But in both the case one thing is gone...and that is a relationship. Which all of us have got into one day..with lot of pomp and show. And no matter who is right and who is wrong. Both loose in their own ways.

All the best and god bless.

Summersail (Service)     08 March 2013

Hi Charu lata,

I am totally destroyed since the day these people came to my life. They are extremely selfish and cunning. Always trying to dominate and insult me and my family. My wife's father controls her like puppet to play arround with us. It is just his ugly ego and attitude of my arrogant wife eating my days and health in and out.

It was planned conspiracy of my father in law when he took her from my house and now they are blaming us with all possible ways they can. Its only I know that how much I loved his daughter, I conveyed this to her several time; in exchange my father in law told her that all of my feelings are fake. That mad person is ruining my and my Famly's life.

My wife is totally blinded by his ruthless guidance and now I am dead scared of these people. I dont want them anymore in my life. They will make my life hell and will continue doing that.

That is the main cause that I want them to completely deleted from my life and start with slate clean life!!

Please guide me with aproach which will simplify these complications.....

(Guest)
Hi..... See i just want you to have clarity first...as to what is the route cause of all this troubles in your married life. It all depends on you wife and her cunning parents whether they will leave you peacefully or make your life miserable with cases and allegations. But make sure one thing that you are not leaving her for wrong reasons. Hope you might have tried your level best to save the marriage. But if not her...you may get married to some other girl and new set of in laws will come into picture ....i feel problems are everywhere. Divorce is a big thing ....though it looks normal these days..... after effects are really painfull. But again all these depends on how you take challenges in life. Make one try of talking to your wife through some of her close friends..who have little brains. At the same time consult a lawyer and be prepared for false criminal cases.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register