LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalpana (AP)     04 March 2013

Divorce

My husband has sent me a divorce notice under cruelty .. what ever he has done to me he  has now written as such he was living under cruelty of my hands i have decided to give divorce but i will not accept the blames he has made on me.. and in turn i have a  6 yr old girl child i need to secure for her future how should i select my lawyer and what should i say to her/him for quick relief from this pressure ???

Learning

6 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     04 March 2013

You should select a lawyer who dont make you to file false allegation in counter and make your life in court for long.

If your husband is seeking divorce, Since you had also decided to leave him, approach through mediation to come to a settlemet and try close with mutual consented divorce. 

Md Zaryab J Rizvi (Principal Partner)     04 March 2013

Dear Ms Kalpana,

Many people make such false allegations which indeed is wrong and should always be discouraged. I will suggest you to go for mutual divorce from the husband. The reason for suggesting the same is that you do not intend to live with the person and neither does he has any intention of continuing the relationship. In a contested Divorce both parties will have a lot a mud fight in court. By means of mutual divorce all issues may be sorted out between the two of you by means of initial discussions. 

i will suggest you to engage a counsel in your area, but before doing so you need to be certain about your course of action. 

Regards,

Zaryab (Advocate)

Delhi

Ranee....... (NA)     04 March 2013

In the divorce case you will be sent  to mediation where you can fix your terms and condition and about child custody.

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     04 March 2013

Fight for your rights. Deny all false allegations and mention the facts in your reply. Then plan for MCD in mediation centre.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 March 2013

Dear kalpana

First of all you should finally decieded to live with him or divorce him after that you have to need talk to him directly or through some mediator, you can take help of any lawyer or any court mediator after filing an application and settle the matter with your husband and in this mediation you can nagotiate your rights and child custody and maintenance.

Feel free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     05 March 2013

hello,

you should get a competent lawyer to defend your case.

or you can apply to District legal service authority as they can provide you free legal aid.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register