Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     08 March 2013

Tep - exemption: rti rply: urgent pls

Dear All Respective LCI members,

1st of all very Gud Morning.My quesry is : --

I have applied RTI application to get progress report on TEP filled by me on the grounds of Cr.PC 498a/406 (Against my Sweet wife 498a,my FIl and others members of her family).Applied on 04.08.2011 in the office of Addl. Comm of income Tax.

INFORMATION DEMANDED/QUESTION RAISED  IN MY RTI APPLICATION ARE GIVEN BELOW:-

1.       Kindly provide the certified copy of investigations / assessments are initiated / made on the TEP application under reference no TEP No. 3937 Dated 04.08.11 submitted by the undersigned.

2.       Smt. 498a WIFE & FIL and others ever filed any income tax return mentioning the details of source of alleged money and alleged costly items ever given by them in marriage and after marriage of their daughter as admitted in writing in their List submitted with TEP and also for maintaining other luxuries of life.

And reply of PIO is given as  “BEING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION.IT CAN NOT BE SUPPLIED AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 8 (I) (J) OF THE RTI ACT.FURTHER SECTION 8 (I) (H) IS ALSO APPLICABLE  AS DECISION ON THE REPORT SUBMITTED BY THIS OFFICE IN PENDING WITH HIGHER AUTHORITY”.

Its seems that after enquiry,it is not possible for me to get the final report.Reply shows that enquiry is complete.But it lies pending on the table of higher authority.

MY QUERY IS : -Kindly guide me by any Decision of CIC,by using that one.I can get the progress report on my TEP.

Pls requested to all do the needful asap.

Regards,

I  Luv My parents.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register