LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumaresan (nil)     28 February 2013

How to get business loan

This is kumaresan, I finish my  MBA 2011 after I work private organization, few month before I came back my home place vaiyampatti, Trichy. I planned to start a business I get Bajaj dealership in my place. I approach bank loan nearest SBI branch. The bank manager not respond me , I need loan for near 8 lack. I have land document on my mom name

how I get loan for my business . where I get loan, which bank provide.

What are the document required ? please help me to get loan…

(already I have Education loan 1 lack in IOB bank )

Learning

3 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     28 February 2013

Please prepare a project report on the subject and take the loan and make the mother as  a co applicant or gurantor for the loan.

Any nationalised bank or co operative bank will give the loan.

srishaila,bangalore,advocate, 9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Ranee....... (NA)     28 February 2013

you need a project report including land document in your name either lease or noc from mother.

Melanie (business)     04 March 2013

If you are having problems securing funding from the bank (and your bank manager is not responding) you might want to begin considering other business finance options. There are other funding sources other than the bank. I funded my business expansions with https://www.capiota.co.uk/ although I am not sure if they can help start ups. Why not read up on alternative loan providers like this, as well as investors, crowd funding, government grants, factoring - these are just a few other options available to you. Good luck

Mel

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register