Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anish Madhavi (Owner)     27 February 2013

Legal formalities to start a basic computer classes

Hi,

I am willing to start a computer traning center in Palghar Taluka, Dist- Thane, Maharashtra.

I will be teaching Basic softwares - MS Word , Excel and Powerpoint.

Will i need some kind of certification to make it legible... iam not thinking form marketing point of view, but legally can i provide services to local area without any kind of certification.

Pleas Help !!

Anish

Learning

6 Replies

advharshavardhan (Executive)     27 February 2013

Hi I you are gonna doing it own your own you can make it as a sole proprietor. You need to get shop act registration for that. If you are going to take any employee you will need to take professional tax registration. The liability is unlimited for propprietory concern. Other benefit is your income and class income will be same and will be taxed as individual income.

advharshavardhan (Executive)     27 February 2013

Hi I you are gonna doing it own your own you can make it as a sole proprietor. You need to get shop act registration for that. If you are going to take any employee you will need to take professional tax registration. The liability is unlimited for propprietory concern. Other benefit is your income and class income will be same and will be taxed as individual income.
1 Like

Anish Madhavi (Owner)     27 February 2013

Many Thanks Harshvardhan for your prompt reply !!

My concern is not about taxation but about other requirement Say is it manadatory to go for registration as sole propiretorship , or any kind of government certificate which is manadatory to start computer trainng clases. I will be teachin student only three programmes 1] Word , 2] Excel, 3] Powerpoint.

Your Faithful

Anish

advharshavardhan (Executive)     28 February 2013

yes it is advisable to get yourself register under shop & establishment Act for sole propritorship.

1 Like

Anish Madhavi (Owner)     28 February 2013

ok sure....... thanks Harshvardhan.

Anish Madhavi (Owner)     11 March 2013

Hi Harshvardhan, If i want to issues certificates to my students for the completion of course how can i do that.. do u have any knowledge about the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register