Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaspreet (executive)     25 February 2013

Correction in birth certificate

sir,

My parents live seperate when i was of 2 yr, they gt divoreced my childhood.I live with my father.he get married again and in my school certificates contain my step mother's name where as in my birth certificate my real morther name exists.n when ever i used to know that reality i overwrite my step morther's name in that column when i was of 13 yrs because dont know the complications of lifethat time bt i wont use it any where. Recently i applied for passport and its mandatory to show Birth Certificate so i show it to them and they create objection on overwriting and suggest me to take new one but if i applied then its obveious they provide me it by there record. if my mother's name in birth cretificate is not get changed then my qualification certificates prove false. or if i show my orignal birth certificate to passport office then which name is considered as morthers name.

Please suggest me what to do in that case.Your Advise Prove Very helpful.

Learning

3 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     25 February 2013

You cannot dispute ur genetive. You have use ur genetive mother's name only. Make an affidavit statingthat the name of mother written in school certificate is incorrect and  ur mother's name as that of birth certificate. Rely on birth certificate.

Nitin jain (article)     26 February 2013

Sir Pls help me to know how i can get my birth certificate as i have lost it ...???

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   29 October 2015

YOU CAN CHANGE THE DOB ONLY BY GETTING THE ORDER FROM THE CLASS ONE MAGISTRATE/SDM.BY CIVIL SUIT PLEASE CONTACT 9911220471 ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register