Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar Das (Ex-Serviceman, IAF)     23 February 2013

Am i elligible to become a lawyer?

Hi everybody,

I am presently 42 years old, graduate and exserviceman from IAF. If I want to become an adovocate, can I study law ? what is the proceedure to get admission in law college and what is the elligibility to become an lawyer?

Regards

Amit

Learning

7 Replies

ramesh (officer)     24 February 2013

You are eligible to join LLB course in karnataka university. (KSLU). contact affiliated colleges for LLB admission.

Ramesh

Amit Kumar Das (Ex-Serviceman, IAF)     24 February 2013

Is there any law college that provide correspondence courses to get law degree?

Mayank Kumar Advocate (EAST DELHI)     26 February 2013

Definately , you are able to become a advocate after completing three years LL.B. course

i saw many lawyers after retirement they succeed to become good lawyers

they are doing practise on high level

ramesh (officer)     26 February 2013

see havanur college of law, bangalore for LLB (3 year) course admission. www.havanur college of law.com

Amit Kumar Das (Ex-Serviceman, IAF)     27 February 2013

Thanks to all.

But I want to know is there any correspondence course on law degree?

ramesh (officer)     28 February 2013

i send  college details. send your email id. my ID: rrameshmcom@yahoo.com

raveenasen (Manager)     02 March 2013

The requirements may vary depending on the country.Generally, an applicant needs to have graduated from high school and have a bachelor's degree, and be able to pass the entrance exams for law school at a University. And then there is a 3 course of study to obtain a law degree. Being called to "the Bar " means that a person is now a fully qualified lawyer, able to practice law in their jurisdiction. A bachelor's degree, then go to law school for about 3 years (if you attend full-time)..then pass the bar. You need a law degree in most states and then you need a license to practice law. The only 'training' in most places is what you get on the job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register