Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     21 February 2013

Can we change the word in regestration document

Hi

in my family members (my sister and brother is given to me) we are done Release deed (still pending) in this month in the document my lawyer was drafted as in one line as The Executants/Releasers out of natural love and affection and intended to sell their respective 1/3 rd each shares on consideration for total sum of 26,40,000 for

this release deed we paid as stampduty (3 %) 79200+Regestration charges 1000 .Now by seeing this Sell word in the document sub register is demanding we need to pay 8.5 % stamp duty value other wise he is saying this registration is invalid so you will net get any stampduty money and no regestration .then we said we change that word in the document SALE to Release but he is not listeing and demanding money still Regestartion is Pending

1)If he is not given permission to change the word shall I loose my money 80,200(3 % stamp duty)

2)if I paid 8.5 % then I can go directly Sale deed why I need to go Release deed in family members?

3)now he is asking bribe for 2 % of value am I need to give (other wise I loose money 80k ) or is there any option to change that word in the docuemnt

Regestartion is pending plz help me to solve this

Thanks

rahul

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 February 2013

as per legal you should report to ACB and book that person 

charu (engineer)     21 February 2013

Hi Experts,

I know I need to inform ACB ,but these are smart guys they will take money directly they have agents(Document Writers) I'm net expecting this gives my problems will not solve.

is there any right to ask or change the document  before stamping/numbering allocated .

plz  tell me any solutions other than ACB.

Thanks

rahul

Daksh (Student)     22 February 2013

Dear Charu,

In my considerate opinion make an addendum making the change (removing the word - Sell) make a written submission stating that although the instruction to the lawyer who drafted the document was specifically not to include the word sell as it was never intended and the same included inadvertantly and hence addendum.  Still if he refuses file a writ petition in this regard.

Best regard

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register