Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (owner)     19 February 2013

Adjustment in d.v.act

Dear Sirs,

I have question that during the proceedings of d.v.act , when it was started i was out of country and she was stayying with her parents , she got alumany in my absence 4000 p.m in Ld court AND 8000 P.M from session court , in session court 8000 were orderded as house rent allowence from her and my child , after a long battel i won the case and Magistrate orderded 5000 p.m for my child , and she got nothing as she is in working and i proved that since from the filing the petition she was in job and she hided the same from court and got alumany , now court ordered that 5000 p.m for my child has to be given from the date of filing the petition by her , as an alumany she had already got more than 532000 and i have moved an application in the same court for the modification of the order that i was paying 8000 for house rent jointely to her and my child so the half money given to child should be adjusted in back dates on account of 5000 p.m ...... kindely guide me that how i shall move forward and what i can expect from the court in this regard .... because i dont want to pay her more money because all will go to her greeady father not to my child ....

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Deepak

Dear Sirs,

I have question that during the proceedings of d.v.act , when it was started i was out of country and she was stayying with her parents , she got alumany in my absence 4000 p.m in Ld court AND 8000 P.M from session court , in session court 8000 were orderded as house rent allowence from her and my child , after a long battel i won the case and Magistrate orderded 5000 p.m for my child , and she got nothing as she is in working and i proved that since from the filing the petition she was in job and she hided the same from court and got alumany , now court ordered that 5000 p.m for my child has to be given from the date of filing the petition by her , as an alumany she had already got more than 532000 and i have moved an application in the same court for the modification of the order that i was paying 8000 for house rent jointely to her and my child so the half money given to child should be adjusted in back dates on account of 5000 p.m ...... kindely guide me that how i shall move forward and what i can expect from the court in this regard .... because i dont want to pay her more money because all will go to her greeady father not to my child ....

Contact via PM [private message]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register