Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R. Singh... (Director (Finance))     19 February 2013

Regarding vodafone - suggestion requested

Here's the issue with Vodafone.

When you apply for a post paid connection, they promptly take your money and promise that the connection will be activated in 48 hours. The vodafone store will NOT give you a telephone number to contact them and this information is NOT available on the internet either. "We do not share telephone numbers with customers" was the response of the counter clerk at the vodafone store I was in touch with. Verification of customer credentials, let alone activation of the connection, never happens within 48 hours and since there is no phone number, the customer has to make the rounds of the vodafone store. This causes undue harrassment.

So my question is, can we make out a wider case against them on this account and seek recourse in a Consumer Court? If so, I am willing to devote my time and resources pursuing it. If you are a qualified lawyer, feel this case has merit and would like to represent me, feel free to get back to me on    msbanik.85@gmail.com

My submission is, Vodafone should stop making cuatomers pay for post-paid connections in advance, at a time when no service has been provided by them.

I have the reference number and all documents of a post - paid connection that was applied for almost a week back and no verification has been done till date.

Learning

1 Replies

RK (Learner)     20 February 2013

Yes, You can file a complaint in consumer forum producing your proofs. Every complaint and service requests made shall carry acknowledgement, which makes a strong representation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register