Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian (Software Engineer)     17 February 2013

Threat of suicide by girls parents

Dear Lawyers, 

My friend is married for 8 months now. It was a second marriage for both him and his wife. Recently some understanding gaps have started between them which is very common between every husband and wife. But, once the parents of the girl came to know about the problems the situation is getting worse because the girl parents and threatening that their entire family will commit suicide if my friend does not listen to what ever his wife says. They also called up my friend's parents and threatened the same. They are also talking to him very offensively. 

My friend has never troubled his wife but because his wife thinks that he is not upto her expectations,she might be doing like this. 

What precautions should my friend take now to save himself in the future. He and his wife are now in US. 

Hope nothing of that sort happens to them but he heard couple of cases about the misuse of laws and so he is scared a lot. Can you please suggest. Please let me know if you need any more details about my friend's case for giving any suggestions. 

Thanks
Sai. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register