LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narain raj (student)     16 February 2013

Nri - ab opinion required

My opposite & co filed 498a,406 and womens harrasment act on me & my family 7 months ago.And they used to intervene in every application i do and drag as much they can. My family members got AB after 2-3months struggle and settled her all items at mediation cell. 4th month i have filed quashing. And opp.&co filed counter and it is getting dragged till now. And I realized her HC lawyer was monitoring every day like whether any application i am filing thru my HC lawyer. And they were rushing local police,dsp,sp on filing cc on me and searching me,trying to invoke my passport,trying to inform my employer and all.

And my HC lawyer advised if he files AB for me he can only get conditional AB bcoz her hc lawyer again comes and intervene and make my AB as conditional.10days ago we decided to file AB for me using different HC lawyer with the permission of my regular HC lawyer.And I got unconditional AB within 4days.Now opp.parties got shocked due to their money extortion dream got over.

This is the only result point of my petition "Considering the facts & circumstances of the case and the matter has been settled between the parties,this court is of the view that the petitioner is entitled to relief on AB.
Accordingly this petition shall stand allowed.The respondent police shall,in the event of arrest of the petitioner,release him on bail without insiting on any bond or production sureties." and no other points specified in the order.

My Doubts:

1) My lawyers advised that this is complete safeguard for me and I can travel anytime to my great nation. No need to rush in surrendering of producing sureties. Whenever i reach i can do the formalities of producing sureties.

And I remember my family members surrendered in 15days after getting their AB order.

Do I need to surrender at court and produce sureties within 15days time?

2) Am I safe now to go our great nation with out any fear?

3) Opp.party can apply for cancellation of AB? Do I need to monitor daily? Or I will get any notice from court if they file any cancellation of AB?

4) Still they have any chance on invoking my passport?

5) I still have more than year for my passport expiry. If I go for my passport renewal do I need to mention 'Yes' or 'No' for the question "Any criminal proceedings pending in any court?"

Learning

2 Replies

narain raj (student)     16 February 2013

@Sam'z : Thanks for the motivation dear. I am continuing my work in overseas.My parents are aged.My father is a heart patient. But still we are able to battle confidently. And we will never pay a single paise to the lying,money extortion group.Now I got the unconditional AB for me so I can concentrate on my work without fear.

**Victim** (job)     16 February 2013

Why do u have to go through all this ? R u abroad or in india ? Jst get the bail and get the hell out of country ......as far as i knw ur inlaws will try their 100 % to stop u from flying back abroad. If u fly abroad then u will be the luckiest person my friend. You are victim of the system and it's hard to come out of the system until you yourself break the law and then make them come to ur conditions. Most of the experts will give u legal advice but my illegal advice to u is leave india for a while and see the magic after tht.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register