LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun (engineer)     15 February 2013

Need help

i belonged to scheduled caste community and i did registered marriage with a girl ( Mbc Community) . i know she is a orphan before marriage itself . Now their step parents not interested in this marriage. am financially weaker and had one sister who is ready for marriage  so they threatened me that we spoil your sister life  forced me to get  sign for divorce. My wife unable to do anything she also worrying about  their step parents and not talking to me .

December month : They get sign from me for divorce . after that so many times  i went to their home for convincing but they not allowing me to their home and she also not talkin to me . i wont give divorce to her .

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     15 February 2013

if you dont want to give divorce dont give . Why have you signed the Divorce than was it MCD ? . anyway you can convey to the Court that they took your signature under duress ( pressure )  and threats to you . 

Whats the point in holding the divorce back when you wife itself does not want to live with you .

Her step mother suffering from cancer . she only taking care of her . so she not talking to me but she not interested in divorce . mental torture for her also . her father also aged person . due to caste they are not accepting me as a groom . 

I need help from you regarding how to solve the case in smooth manner in court. what are all the ways from my side to overcome this problem . Pls give your suggestion . Because of her mother only all problem came . now she is suffering from cancer and date also fixed for her within ( 6 months ) she will die .now her mother blackamailing her that i will give compalint that he is responsible if i die . pls guide me . Need Lawyers advice for this problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register