Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer Goyal (as)     15 February 2013

Ecommerce site owner threatening me due to making true revie

hello all...

I had done shopping with some ecommerce site. and i was cheated by site in terms of poor support and demaged products delivery. after making many requests and many conversations, compnay solved my problems but app. in 1 month long duration. from their facebook page, i found that their were other various customers who were cheated by the ecommerce site. so i planned to create a customer awareness page so that customers could think before being trapped by that site. at that page, i posted the true experince of customer from their own page. now the ecommerce owner is threatening me for filing a case against me for defamation etc.
(in case i am not deleting the page). due to pressure from my family, for the time being i have deleted the page. but i want to know wether in reality such case could be filed??

please help

thanking you

ashu

Learning

1 Replies

Eric Wendell (Web designer)     12 March 2014

There are many eCommerce website owners that fools people in the same way. Expressing their products reviews to the world is not a crime I believe, Okay he is threatening you then you can do the same thing your way. 

Why don't you create a fake email id and create blog posts with that email id this is the best way to get your thing done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register