Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Arora (CAD Engineer)     12 February 2013

Query regarding court marriage

Hello Sir
I am working in Chandigarh and I am from Ellenabad distt SIrsa. I wanna marry with a gal she is also from Ellenabad against her parents wish. We both are legally eligible for marriage and we both belong to Arora cast. I just wanna know I can marry with that gal in any place means in Dabwali SIrsa or chandigarh or I have to marry in Ellenabad only. We dont wanna any home verification. I wish that we will marry without telling our parents and then we will go back to ours home means gal at her home and me at my home. Then we will convince our parents if they are ready then ok otherwise we will show marriage certificate. At right now our families is not ready to accept our marriage.
How much money I have to pay you for court marriage.
Please guide me..........

Learning

6 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     12 February 2013

Mr. Arora,

U can solemanize ur marriage ceremony anywhere. For further details u can call me at 9871158578

CommonMann (Software Professional)     12 February 2013

You can solemanize your marriage any where. You should have leag Id proofs with DOB. Expenditure is between 1000/- to 5000/-, depends on what lawyer you are hiring.

Deepak Arora (CAD Engineer)     13 February 2013

Thanks all for reply

They will send notice to ours home also. Is there any procedure that they will not send notice to homes. Becoz we are thinking that we will marry and then go back to ours home. After sometime if still they are aginst the marry then we will show them marriage certificate.

Yes Rakhi I will call you.

Thanks

Ankur Pal (Accounts Executive)     15 January 2014

Dear Sir,

I did court marriage on 2nd Jan 2014 in Gaziabad, I have arya samaj and court marriage certificate,

But, we did not tell to anyone, now my wife is going to marriage to some other person as per her parent

And she don’t wanna come with me and she want diavorce, but I don’t wanna give, please suggest me what should I do, I want to take back at my home,

Please tell me what should I do and whats my rights, can I take protaction

Please reply

Thanks

Regards

Ankur Pal

Ankur Pal (Accounts Executive)     15 January 2014

Dear Sir,

I did court marriage on 2nd Jan 2014 in Gaziabad, I have arya samaj and court marriage certificate,

But, we did not tell to anyone, now my wife is going to marriage to some other person as per her parent

And she don’t wanna come with me and she want diavorce, but I don’t wanna give, please suggest me what should I do, I want to take back at my home,

Please tell me what should I do and whats my rights, can I take protaction

Ankur Pal (Accounts Executive)     16 January 2014

Please revert about my quary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register