LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Suggestion regarding the 354 false case

Its regarding absolutely false case(147,148,447,427,323,452,354,506, IPC R/W 149 IPC)  filed on us. It runs as follows:

There is a civil dispute in the survey no: 1011/1 regarding 69 cents, case is going on in the court. Actually, 69 cents belongs to my land owner from whom we bought land. In 22 cents of 69 cents, complainant planted mango trees,also at that time we got interim injunction from the court. We owe some money to my land owner. As they planted the mango trees, my land owner removed the trees.

With respect to above, Police filed a false 354 case on me and my land owner also and house trespassing case on my family members, we are not at all involved in this case. They fabricated the charge sheet, they wrote the story that one day, complainant and her grandson aged(16 years) were staying at their home(Infact her grandson was staying in another village, 3 kms far away), at that time we went inside her home and Mango tree farm, removed trees and kicked both of them, molested and removed her saree. They also showed one more witness, who is her relative sisters son, belongs to another village 3 kms far way from my village, who came for some work purpose at that time and seen the incidence(actually its false). They also mentioned  one more person as witness from local village without his concern, also police is not investigated him . In fact nothing is happened as they manifested the story as it is happened, but they filed false case with the help of police, politicians and her son who is doing Govt job.

Police created wrong Panchanama report to arrest my parents saying that they have deadly weapons at their home with which they removed trees and kicked complainant. The also manifested saying that , in the presence of 2 local Panchayathee people, arrested my parents, got their signatures in the panchanama report, written by SI, signed by Head constable. But actually SI is not part of the arrest team(he clearly mentioned in the charge sheet) of police people, but only Head constable was sent for investigation to arrest my parents. But panchayathee nama report was written by SI. 

I am residing in City, no way me and my parents involved in this. Since I bought land from one land owner and she pledged land to us not to my complainant, they filed a 354 case on me and my land owner together.

Please give me suggestions which will help me to avoid false case.

How do we have to proceed with this false panchanama report and illegal arrest of my parents by police? Is there any way to inform to the court before the trial starts? or do I have to wait till the SI cross examination? Court trail starts on Feb, 26. Summons are issued to 3 people.

Complainant and police mentioned their relatives as witnesses, will they will be valid witnesses ?

Is there any way to show evidences from my side? At what time can present my evidences to the court.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register