LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     11 February 2013

Need help to form a trust

need help to form a trust Dear all, Me and my friend wants to form a trust for the purpose to creat the following activities. We are planning to add our family members not more than 7, is it possible to do in one trust? Educational institutions, software company, small scale industry, Hotel businesses, share trading in one umbrella. Kindly help me. Thanx, vijai kirthi

Learning

2 Replies

Swapnil Raswe (Manager)     11 February 2013

To form a Society at least seven persons are required. Institutions engaged in promotion of art, culture, commerce etc. are often registered as non-profit companies.

Procedure for registration
The following documents are required to be filed for registration of a Charitable Trust.

1.      Covering Letter

2.      Application Form in Form –Schedule II under rule 6 duly notarised

3.      Court fee stamp of Rs. 2/- to be affixed on application form

4.      Certified copy of the Trust Deed

5.      Consent letter of Trustees. (Blank Form enclosed)

The office of the Charity Commissioner maintains a register containing all details of the Trust; viz., Reg.No., name and address of the Trust, names of all the Trustees (Past & Present), mode of succession of Trusteeship objects of the Trust, particulars of documents creating a Trust, descripttion of movable and immovable properties, particulars of encumbrances on trust property etc. This register is known as P.T.Register. A certified copy of the P.T. Registrar in Schedule-I (vide Rule 5) can be obtained by applying in simple application with Rs.10/- Court fee stamp by paying prescribed fees for the same. It is advisable for all the trusts to have a certified copy of P.T. Register entry.

You can also visit https://www.karmayog.com/formation.htm

uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com (Advocate)     25 June 2014

dear ..

You need to form a trust or a company.....

Trust can not be given for such activities ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register